Beginning 3/15, we will begin offering optional workouts for girls and boys basketball as well as boys volleyball. Here are some of the basic information, including the schedule, but please reach out to your head coach for more information/detail! The start date for Season 3 sports (all remaining sports) is 4/5. You will need full athletic clearance to be eligible to participate as of 4/5.
Boys Basketball: DJ Kobza, email@example.com
Girls Basketball : Sara Borelli, firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Volleyball: Paul Chiu, email@example.com
Here are some of the basic guidelines for those wishing to participate, including coaches:
- Complete the COVID waiver prior to your first day on campus (found at https://app.informedk12.com/docs/57122?campaign_id=73051&ie_fix_copy_from_form_request_id=&recipient_id=9409446&subject_id=7612748&token=DrqfZxktgNh65TX4zKokFxzg)
- Complete the Daily COVID Symptom tracker (QR codes are posted around campus)
- While in the Red Tier, do not exceed 10% capacity in all indoor gyms (Orange tier = 25%)
- Wear a mask at ALL TIMES when tolerable (I know this sounds vague, but it basically means that you need to be masked at all times unless there is a physical reason why you cannot)
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet at ALL TIMES.
- Practice proper hand hygiene.
- Be smart and take these guidelines seriously!
- Parents /non athletes are not allowed in the gyms to watch or meet with coaches.
Schedule for the month of March.