Tryouts for girls’ volleyball and badminton will begin on Monday, 3/15!
-Starting 3/15, only cleared athletes will be allowed to participate in tryouts.
-All previous COVID protocols are still in place including:
- Not to exceed 10% capacity in the gym while in the Red Tier (25% in Orange)
- Masks at all times!
- Physical distancing at all times (only exception is during live competition/live practice).
- Practice proper hand hygiene.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- No access to changing facilities/locker rooms.
- Completing the daily COVID symptom tracker.
- No parents or other non athletes allowed in the gym until further notice.
-All those athletes who make the final roster need to obtain a COVID test and report the results back to their coach and firstname.lastname@example.org (athletic director). The window for establishing the baseline COVID test is from Friday, 3/19 – Tuesday, 3/23 to establish eligibility to compete in the first contest on 3/26.
Coach contact information:
Badminton: Head Coach, Brian Sullivan: email@example.com
Girls’ Volleyball : Head Coach, Coach Panda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule for the next 2 weeks is attached here.